vendredi 28 mars 2008

Cards from Friday's class



----------------------------------This morning I had Laurie, Nicki and Therese at the house making cards. Therese had to leave early and I didn't manage a photo of hers but these are Nicki and Laurie's. Laurie is an art teacher and spent half an hour teaching me how to colour in my Hanna stamp images rather than using the paper piecing technique which is time consuming. It's interesting for me to watch someone like Laurie trained in art using the Stampin'Up materials in different ways. I love how she watercoloured the pear image.
No time to write any more, we're off to an African music evening organised by the boy's school. I'm pretty sure Neil would rather be watching the Toulouse game which is on at exactly the same time, tant pis!


1 commentaire:

ateliersdeval a dit…

J'adore ces doddlings!!!!!