mercredi 28 mai 2008

Mother's Day



Sunday 25th was Mother's Day here in France. Here's the photo frame Ryan presented me with on Sunday morning. As is his tradition, he continues to spoil me with gifts hand made in ASM's colours of blue and yellow. I still have a blue and yellow necklace he made at school when he was 5 years old. I did wear it for a few days like all the other proud mums but then kept it aside to wear (under my jumper) for good luck at rugby matches! Greg's present was a poem he'd memorised at school, cute.
It was a bit late in the day to take a photo of this card I made for a friend so I'll post a brighter one soon. I bought some acrylic stamps in Lyon the other week and I loved the card that was on the back of the packet. I changed the colours and used Stampin'Up! inks and papers to make the flower heads. It has definitely convinced me how much I prefer using rubber stamps (thankyou Stampin'Up!) to acrylic ones. they may be easier to store but they are not a patch on my 'caoutchou' stamps. Having said that I like the design of these 'Amy Smyth' stamps.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Coucou Moira, c'est avec beaucoup de plaisir que j'ai reçu ta joli carte que je viens de publier sur mon blog ! j'adore les couleurs, même si ce ne sont pas mes préférées tu les as superbement mariées !! Gros bisous et à bientôt..en Auvergne ?