mercredi 27 août 2008

Back to reality!











Hi everyone. Just about back to normal life after a busy summer of friends and family and holidays. Nearly 4 weeks in Scotland, 2 weeks with my sister and her family here then a week in London with the boys and a New Zealand family.
There's so much to say that I don't know where to start. I think I'll just give you a selection of photos and pop in holiday news as and when I can. The photos above are;
Neil and myself at the Duns ball.
Ryan and Greg posing with their cousins.
Ryan and Greg fishing on our camping trip.
Our old house in Scotland.
Ryan just after his operation for a broken elbow!
Ryan posing at my sister's house.
There are also lots of exciting things happening with Stampin'Up!, only one month now until the new catalogue is out, I can't wait! I'm in the middle of typing out some information about a Stamping club I want to start in October, I'll give you the details in French and English soon. It feels good to have the chance to be creative again after such a long break.

I'll write again soon.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Te smagnifique sur cette photo Moira !!
Mo iaussi j attends le nouveau catalogue avec impatience !

ateliersdeval a dit…

Contente de te retrouver parmis nous !!! a tres bientot

Anonyme a dit…

Waouhhh la classe avec ta robe et ton mari avec le noeud pap!!!!!

Pas cool par contre pour ton garçon!!!!

Tres chouette ta "scrap" atelier Room!!!