mardi 6 octobre 2009

Ryan dressed for rugby!


I forgot to stick this photo on here to show Ryan ready for his first rugby game on Saturday. It still seems strange to me to see him with an oval shaped ball in his hands instead of a round ball at his feet but I'll get used to it. There hasn't been any mucky training kit yet but I suppose that's something else I'll have to get used to when the weather changes from this Indian summer!

3 commentaires:

sophiebio a dit…

La relève est assurée!!! Trop beau ton fils!!!!!!

aline a dit…

ah trop fort!!!
Et le papa doit bomber le torse de fierté!!!Toi aussi je suppose.

Il est bien mignon ton fiston.

Anonyme a dit…

Looks so grown-up & tough!!! Be interesting to see him with the oval ball as you say.....he has had a round ball attached to his foot since he was 2!! Liz x