mardi 22 décembre 2009

Birthday thank yous!

Thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes, I enjoyed my day on Sunday and also the birthday lunch with my friends on Friday. I was spoilt and loved all your cards and gifts. I'll share a few with you - here is the frame that Vanou decorated with a photo she took of me outside her house in November. I'd had 3 hours sleep and hadn't even had time to have a shower, thanks Vanou it brings back good memories of that weekend! She also spoiled me with a hand made box filled with traditional cookies from Alsace, they are yummy and there's only 5 little ones left now. The recipe is on her blog.




Then today I had a visit from Muriel with her hand made box and decorated candle, she certainly put in a lot of work and even brought Ryan and Greg a 'lutin' each filled with Ferrero Rocher chocolates. They were very impressed.


Muriel even did one of them with blonde hair for Greg!

Here are a few of the cards I received, they are now fighting for a place alongside all our Christmas cards. Ryan made one and seems to have learned a thing or two from his uncle Ali, he wrote in it 'Happy Birthday Moira' instead of Mum!


2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I like your Blog, mum and dad showed me it.(not really for blog but having problems sending you e-mail) can you send me an e-mail to ronnie @ hyslopweb . co .uk
Ronnie(Scooby)

Poupouille a dit…

Que de belles choses !!!