mardi 25 août 2009

Explication of stickers on stamp boxes!


This is for Gribouille who asked me what the sticker system was on the stamp sets. I know her English is pretty good so I'm being lazy and explaining in English ( hey it's good for you to practice too)!
A few months ago I saw someone who had a great method of storing her sets of SU! stamps, I wasted 2 hours surfing various blogs trying to find the blog entry but with no luck. So, last Friday, Kelly and I put our heads together and came up with these categories. At least now when I need a set with words on or a Christmas set I know where to look. When the new catalogue arrives on October 1st I'll be able to re-organise and remove the discontinued sets fairly easily (I hope). I'm sure Kelly won't mind coming out again for an hour or so, it's much more fun when you're not on your own!
I hope that answers your question Gribouille and how are the Christmas cards coming on?
Gosh I do like writing messages in English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 commentaires:

Gribouilletaz a dit…

Super moira !! I've understand what you write !!! Thanks for all ! The cards will be on my blog after the 06/09. Sorry for the mistakes ! lol !

4nne a dit…

ça c'est une bonne idée !

Si j'ai le temps, je vais adopter le système !

bises