mardi 24 novembre 2009

I can't remember if this picture of myself with Val and Katia was taken on Friday or Saturday, never mind, we were having a good time! On the Friday morning before the official start up of the Convention we did an atelier to make a nuancier of all the SU! inks and cardstock colours, it looked good and I'll certainly be offering it to my new recruits when I find time to get them made up that is!
Here we are just about to eat at our awards dinner on the Friday evening and next is waht the room looked like. Our table was very near the back of the room and I regretted that a bit when I had to walk past all the tables time and time again to pick up prizes. My face was very flushed by the end of the awards ceremony, as you can see by the boxes I won lots of prizes and I felt very spoiled. Monica (an English demonstrator) has a super photo on her blog of the 3 Burberry prizes we both won so you can click on the link if you want to see what was inside the boxes!




http://monicas-passions.blogspot.com/2009/11/convention-2009-part-2.html





And here we are at the end of the evening, all the French demos who were in Frankfurt. I have a sneaky feeling that the photo will have a lot more French faces in if we repeat it in London which is where the Convention is next year!



Aucun commentaire: