So, you saw the message (and hopefully understood most of it) about the Convention, now I'd like to take 2 minutes for some 'thank yous'!
The 15th November was my second anniversary of being a SU! demonstrator, what a 2 years it has been! I have quite simply had the best time recruiting a great team of people and building a customer base, many of whom are now friends and demos themselves. I love sharing my passion for Stampin'Up! products with others and sometimes don't believe that I am actually earning some spare cash while enjoying myself so much.
I'm not sure if a list is the right way to do this but here goes and I hope I don't miss anybody out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- ScrapAuvergne - I'd like to say thank you to the girls from this forum, I value all the help and friendship you've given me since I was introduced to you. Your help and willingness to be hostesses for my ateliers (and in turn demonstrators) gave me a huge kick start to my business and I value being part of this forum.
- My downline - I now have 10 demonstrators in my level 1 and 40 in my other levels. The only problem I find is that it's difficult to spend time together because everyone has such busy lives. I'm so looking forward to our weekend in March when we can share ideas and have a laugh together.
- My customers - without you my job is impossible, thank you so much for your fidelity to SU!, your willingness to play hostess and your presence at my ateliers. I'm looking forward to another year of SU! projects and ateliers and being there for your questions.
- My family and friends - for being understanding, especially when they don't receive cards on time (what is that saying about the cobbler and his family's shoes again)???????? I am grateful for your support and interest in what I am doing. I owe so many people phone calls and e-mails too, soon I promise!!!
- SU! - I don't regret for one moment signing up as a demonstrator 2 years ago. I have worked hard and put in a lot of hours and effort into my business, but, as you can see from the previous message, it isn't taken for granted and I am so proud to be 'demonstrator of the year for France 2009'.
I haven't named names but you know who you are, my support network of family, friends, fellow demonstrators and customers, thank you from the bottom of my heart.