mardi 18 mars 2008

Another Hanna set


This is just a quick message to show a card I made on Saturday morning for Val, it's her --th birthday tomorrow but I know she's already opened the card! I love these Hanna stamps but cutting the Basic Grey papers to glue to her outline just takes too long. I spoke with my friend Laurie yesterday, she's an art teacher and is going to help show me how to watercolour Hanna and add the correct shading.
This afternoon was scrap at Lempdes, we did a 'photo prolongation' which I'll show you here in a week or so when it's finished. I used a photo of the Great Ocean Road in Australia, taken on holiday 11 years ago. Where does time go?????????

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Cette technique a un rendu vraiment magnifique !!
Val a dû être enchantée de ton cadeau !!
J'adore ces tampons !!!
Bizz

Anonyme a dit…

j'ai vu cette carte sur le blog de Val... je l'ai trouvée splendide...
Bravo !

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour!
Tu es venue sur mon blogue, je te renvoie la pareille! J'adoooooorrrrreeee cette carte! WOW! J'aimerais bien en recevoir une comme celle-là à mon anniversaire! La chanceuse! Bravo! Merci de m'avoir fait découvrir ton talent!

Marika

Anonyme a dit…

WOW !!!!!!!! I love it !!!!!!

ateliersdeval a dit…

Superbe carte !!!!!!
et mon combien ième anniversaire.....Heuuuuuuuuuuu.... 38 !!!!
merci encore pour tout
bizzzzzzzzz

Anonyme a dit…

j'adore ta carte, j'aime beaucoup son originalité. Biz Fanou