jeudi 12 juin 2008

Time for my cards!









Does anyone else wonder where time goes?


I have no idea just that there is never enough time for me to make my own cards! Father's Day on Sunday and I haven't got my cards off to Scotland, I'll have to blame the post again!



I made the one with 'Eve' on the other day for a friend to give to her niece, I love the colour combination of 'tarte au potiron' and 'old olive'. The others have been made today and I did get to the Post Office with my Father's Day cards but they probably won't be there on time. The 2 cards with the flowers at the bottom right hand side were inspired by cards from the blog of 'Michelle Allen'. Since I saw them on her blog I've been dying to make them, she makes some gorgeous cards and mostly all with Stampin'Up! stamps. Keep up the good work Michelle.

It's the 30th birthday of Neil's cousin Cara (today I think). If you're reading this Cara, the one with the red flower is winging it's way to you but probably won't reach you until Monday, hope the bbq goes well and it stays dry!!!

That's it for today, Anne gave me a lovely card today which I'll post tomorrow as I forgot to take a photo in daylight.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour Moira, comme je ne comprends rien à l'anglais, je ne sais pas si c'est toi qui a fait ces jolies cartes !! Il faudrait que tu écrives un tout petit peu en français...hihi Bisous Lolo