mercredi 2 juillet 2008

Belated birthday present, (don't faint Anne)!







At last, and just in time for our trip back to Scotland, I've managed to finish a mini album made for my mum's birthday (which was in April). We were in Scotland last Christmas for my brother's wedding and Ryan and Greg loved being dressed up in kilts with all the accessories. We still haven't got any of the official photos so I had to make do with some from my old camera which aren't the greatest quality, I don't think my mum will mind though.
I started this album in March and I don't know why it took me so long to get round to finishing it, I'm sure Anne (who runs the scrap association in Lempdes) will be surprised to see it actually finished. I'm going to go to her Tuesday afternoon scrap classes again starting in September and this time I'm going to try to have the photos in hand to actually finish the projects on time!
Lastly, I'm here until Tuesday so if anyone has any last minute Stampin'Up! orders or wants to know more about being a SU! demonstrator and take advantage of July's special offer then let me know. While I'm away (until the end of July), if you need any help or advice on Stampin'Up! products then please get in touch with Anne http://4nne.over-blog.com/ I'm sure she'll be happy to help.

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Enfin ! lol !
Je désespérais de voir un jour cet album fini !!!
Remarque cela valait le coup d'attendre... il a beaucoup de classe !
Comme l'a dit Moira, je serai disponible si quelqu'un a des questions...
Bonnes vacances !
Profites bien de ta famille si loin de toi toute l'année...
Bizz

ateliersdeval a dit…

Ca valait le coup d'attendre, il est magnifique !!!
Bravoooo

Christelle des ateliers du mardi a dit…

Ton album est vraiment superbe : félicitations !!! Bon voyage et bonnes vacances...

ateliersdeval a dit…

Ptite surprise pour toi sur mon blog ;o)

Anonyme a dit…

Superbe mini. un petit award t'attend sur mon blog!!!!

Anonyme a dit…

Magnifique Moira, il est très réussie ton album... faut dire que tu as une excellente prof !! Gros bisous et bonnes vacances