mardi 9 septembre 2008

Christmas card production is off and running!





Today I managed to finish off 10 Christmas cards, it's not been so sunny today so it's easier to think about colouring in Christmas trees, Santas and elves! I've decided to try and do my cards in batches of 10, some for an order and some for samples. The reindeer and sleigh is an old Stampin'Up! set I've had for a few years and never used. (Colleen, what do you think)?



After the reindeer I needed a change (I get bored too easily) so I played about with my Cuttlebug machine and some Stampin'Up! Chocolate Chip ink. I rubbed the ink pad over the Happy Birthday embossing folder and then added a layer of Chocolate Chip cardstock behind it. The ribbon is taffeta and actually looks too knobbly with the embossing so I hid it with a few brown buttons.


Okay, better get back to the Christmas cards, I'm challenging myself to creating 15 different designs before the end of the month, I'll let you know how I get on.


3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Coucou !
Je comprend maintenant pourquoi je n'ai pas de nouvelles ! lol !
J'adore la deuxième carte !
Bises

Anonyme a dit…

Coucou Moira, merci pour ton com, tes cartes sont beautiful ! je m'en vais 3 semaines ma Maman est bien mal...Bisous

Anonyme a dit…

waouh, j'adore cette carte embossée, elle rend hyper bien! Bravo!!!