mardi 11 novembre 2008

Back to reality!















Back safe and sound from Greenville yesterday afternoon after a whirlwind week. The weather was great and it was fantastic to spend a week with Angie and her family in their lovely home. It was a week spent seeing friends, making friends, shopping, more shopping and stamping. I have some photos from my camera but Angie has more to send me which I'll post later. This is David (Angie's son) playing in the 'fall' leaves and the sunrise was taken in Virginia Beach on Saturday morning.
As I said, this surprise holiday was for my birthday and I appreciated the fact that my mum, my sister and my mother-in-law all sent me some dollars to spend on just me! I treated myself to this big tote bag/case on wheels which I can use for my Stampin'Up! parties and also bought the entire collection of Basic Grey 'Ambrosia' papers and accessories. I'm looking forward to using that for my cards. I now have the Bind-It-All machine and a Scor-Pal which may mean nothing to some of you but the crafty ones will know what I'm talking about! The last picture is Angie's stamp room (and that's only half of it)! She was mortified that I'd taken this picture but who has a craft room that is tidy??? Not me anyway! I'd better go, back to reality now, the fridge is bare so I need to get off to the supermarket.

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Super ta semaine avec ta copine.
Super aussi tes achats!!

bon retour à la réalité!!
et vivement tes prochaines cartes avec ces papiers!

Anonyme a dit…

La scrap room d'Angie est réellement impressionnante !!!! le rêve !
Et je suis trop jalouse de ta nouvelle valise... il va falloir que j'aille la voir de plus près pour me faire encore plus envie !!!
Bises

Anonyme a dit…

hello Moira, contente de te revoir parmi nous !!! la scraproom d'Angie est impressionnante !!!! m'apprendras tu a me servir de la bind it all ??
bisous.
Sev

ateliersdeval a dit…

oh là l à super tes achats !!!! j'imagine comme tu devais etre chargée !!!
bizz