samedi 28 février 2009

10 Years Old ALREADY!

Where did the last 10 years go? I had a Stampin'Up! atelier today and Ryan spent the afternoon of his birthday at his friend's house. It's been a gorgeous day and he spent the afternoon playing in a big garden and eating chocolate cake, what more could a 10 year old want apart from of course a trip to the shops to spend his birthday money! Anyway, my friend Julie sent me these photos which I just had to put on my blog to mark the date. Thanks again for the free babysitting with chocolate cake thrown in Julie!
Cake being made by Valentine (isn't she gorgeous)!



Before and after the candles!

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Supers les photos! Bon anniversaire à Ryan!!!!!!!

Anonyme a dit…

Joyeux anniversaire .....je vois qu'il est tres bien entouré, elles sont migonnes ces petites copines!!

Delf a dit…

trop mignons!