mercredi 25 novembre 2009

Atelier chez Emilie dimanche!


I have certainly had a busy month of ateliers this month and although I love doing them I'm glad it's nearly mid December, I'm taking a 2 week break then for cooking and Christmas preparations.

On Sunday Emilie from ScrapAuvergne was my hostess and we made a little birthday book. I don't have a photo of the finished project because there were some finishing touches to be made and photos to be added. Emilie has promised to send me a photo when she's had time to complete it.
To thank Emilie for hosting the atelier I made her Jenny's Christmas cake box which I saw on UStamp. I used our Kraft cardstock and the snowflake from the 'sparkly and bright' stamp set with white ink to decorate the box. I filled it with white chocolate and cranberry cookies (yummy) and tied it all up with SU! gorgeous chocolate striped ribbon. I keep buying this ribbon for a ribbon share I'm planning on doing soon but end up using it and having to re-order! I didn't have time to make a co-ordinating tag for the box (because I was too busy baking cookies) and instead used a Christmas tree decoration I'd made the day before. The instructions were found here, instead of printed paper I coloured some of our 'bride' speciality paper with celery and burgundy ink.
I really enjoyed my afternoon and I was relieved that these 'experienced' scrapbooking girls seemed to enjoy the project. Tomorrow I'm at Michèle's house and I need to think of something to make her now............!


4 commentaires:

sophiebio a dit…

il était super cet atelier, on s'est régalées!!!! Avec le carnet des anniversaires, mais aussi avec tes cookies, les pasteis de nata et le fondant au chocolat (le seul que je connaisse capable de casser une spatule!!!!! mdr)

4nne a dit…

Tiens, c'est rigolo : j'ai fait quelques décorations de Noël comme les tiennes pour mon marché de Noël !
bises

tata a dit…

c'était super moira merci beaucoup!!!!

Emilie a dit…

Mille merci Moira pour cette super journée!!!!!!! Le projet était super, les cookies extra et les produits sublimes comme toujours!!!! Il me tarde déjà ma prochaine commande, j'ai complétement craquer pour les rubans SU... divin!!!!!!!!!

Mille gros bizoo!!!