mercredi 10 janvier 2018

Stamp To Share International - Petal Palette Bundle

Happy New Year and Happy Sale A Bration, here's to a creative year with inspiration from this Stamp To Share International bloghop each month. We have some new faces on the team, you will discover them when you hop along.

Have you checked out pages 22 and 23 of the new spring and summer catalogue yet (if not, why not)? I simply adore this suite of prodcuts which is so versatile. Stampin'Up! did a great job of showcasing the collection but I decided that a bit of colour was in order (the weather has been a bit dreary here for a few days).

I used our in-colors to stamp a circle with petals and flowers from the set and matched it with soft suede as the neutral. The ribbon is from the annual catalogue and I can't believe how many rolls of it I've managed to use since it's been available! My favourite stitched framelits give me a frame which I've raised with 3D pads. Each card is slightly different and the layout is a copy (yes, it's allowed) of 'our Monica's' Thaïland swap and I've shown you her insprational card below. These cards will be perfect to send out as thank you cards to my online customers in January.










 Now it's time to go and see what the rest of the 'Stamp to Share' Designers have come up with for this month's challenge. Click the button below to Hop on over to Paula Dobson's blog in New Zealand. If you get lost along the way, here is a list of our Design Team members:
Moira McIlroy - France (you are here)


5 commentaires:

VALOU a dit…

Magnifique cette carte Moira ! J'adore ce set de tampons, mais pas encore eu le temps de jouer avec. Grosses bises

Caro's Kaartjes a dit…

Love, love, love your cards Moira!
The embossed background really gives that something extra.

stampwithamyk a dit…

So sweet! I love the little bird and the flowers outside the "window" are perfect! Great design! :)

Moira a dit…

Thanks Valou, à samedi. xx

Paula Dobson a dit…

Oh, I love these sweet cards and would like to CASE them for my customers too. I know they will fall in love with them as well!