I decided that this year my New Year's resolutions were going to be based around my craft room so here goes :
1. - Tidy up the room so that you can at least see the floor and the red rug that is on it.
2. - Sort out and re-code my SU! stamp sets (Kelly's help requested and repaid with lunch).
3. - Use more of my sets that have never or not been inked up.
4. - Get a list of my ateliers on my blog at the beginning of each month instead of at the last minute.
5. - Find time to make more cards just for the pleasure of it.
6. - This one is a big one - for the month of January post on my blog at least one card a day which is a result of resolution no. 5.
Think that's enough to be going on with so check back tonight to see my January atelier dates and the card that I made this afternoon!!!!!!!!!!
I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year, hope it's full of good things for each and everyone of you. Thank you so much for continuing to keep up with my blog, I love to read your comments so if you have time keep them coming, they are very much appreciated.