vendredi 29 février 2008

Hanna again.


Today has been a day of cutting and sticking making a few of these cards for a mountain of birthdays in March. It's difficult to see in the photo but Hanna's dress and handbags are all stamped and cut out of patterned paper then glued in place. Luckily I didn't have a manicure planned, my fingers are covered in glue residue!
Other than that I spent the morning with Severine from Clermont talking about Scotland, cards and Stampin'Up! products. Two and a half hours can pass quickly in a craft room! I also went to see the woman in our local flower shop and have an 'atelier' planned there for the 20th March.
It's Ryan and Greg's last day of their multisport week at Lempdes, today's agenda was Olympic Games but they've done football, rugby, tennis, basketball, ice skating, BMX biking, athletics......you name it. They have certainly slept well this week.
Okay, that's all for today, I should have some more cards to take photos of tomorrow, have a good weekend.

2 commentaires:

ateliersdeval a dit…

And you can't imagine all what I need !!!! I'd like to do as Hanna !

Anonyme a dit…

elle est vraiment trooop belle cette carte ! et ce tampon est magnifique !!!