lundi 11 janvier 2010

11th Jan


Last night (at midnight) I mounted up this new set of stamps 'Greenhouse Garden' because I'd just bought Jenny's 'greenhouse garden' tutorial. When I read the tutorial I loved how she'd stamped down one side of the inside page of one of the cards, first with full colour and then a shade lighter (by stamping off on scrap paper first).
So, I need a birthday card for Kelly in February and she likes purple and green, so does Vanou whose birthday is also in February. One of you might end up with this card, maybe not, you'll have to wait and see.
Once again it's scanned in so you can't see that the base card is actually white and that the main image reaches over the edge of the base card. The ribbon is aubergine but it looks navy blue, I have to get an adapter for my camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 commentaires:

sophiebio a dit…

c vrai que le scan ça rend quand même as pareil.... J'ai vu les réas de Jenny, elles sont magnifiques en effet! Bizz

valou a dit…

Très jolie ta réa ! ce set de tampon me fait de l'oeil et en voyant ta carte, je crois que je vais me faire un petit plaisir très prochainement !
Bises

Anonyme a dit…

Je viens de decouvrir votre blog et je tenais à vous dire que ce que vous faites est magnifique.