dimanche 10 janvier 2010

Card for 10th Jan



Tonight I had a problem in taking the photo of my card because my camera ran out of batteries! Neil bought me my camera when he was in America a while ago so it needs an adapter to use the battery recharger and I left the one I had in Germany at the Convention SU!
I'll have to look for another this week.

So anyway, Vanou pointed out that I could scan the card, it's not the same but maybe it's better than nothing. I'll take a photo when I have my camera working and check out the difference. I saw that Julie from 'Julie's Japes' had used these colours to make a background paper and they looked good together. Rouge rouge, jolie rose and noir nu were the colours of the inks and papers and the stamp set is 'Amitié' on page 59.

I think I need something on the pink band of card that I added but I'm not sure what?????????????

Today I've been working on a scrap project for my atelier 'chez Aline' in Chateaugay next Sunday. Hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow and put a sneak peek on here! Aline said she has room for one or two more guests if you're interested.

1 commentaire:

4nne a dit…

ah oui, dommage que tu aies dû la scanner... je suis sûre qu'elle est encore plus jolie !
bises