samedi 9 janvier 2010

Cards received and my card for the 9th Jan.


Another 3 'meilleurs voeux' cards I received this week (from Vanou, Valou et Ghislaine), thank you girls, they're now on the mantlepiece. It's great to have these cards until the end of January because when the Christmas decorations come down the place looks rather bare. Tomorrow I must remember to take a photo of the lovely card that Kate sent me for Christmas, it's absolutely gorgeous and I'll be sad to take it down, I'll certainly recycle it and send it to some lucky person next year!
And here's my card for today, inspired by a card I saw on the Hero Arts blog. I should have done the card earlier in the day to take a photo in daylight but I was busy cooking and you can't do everything can you? For the sparkly gem I put in the corner I used one of SU!'s transparent attaches parisiennes, I just opened the prongs at the back and stuck the flat backed gem on with Tombow glue, worked a treat. The paper was dry embossed with a flowery stencil to give some texture. Hope you likey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 commentaires:

Dorothée a dit…

Moira elles sont trop trop belles tes cartes. C'est un délice à regarder

Kate Mc a dit…

Hi Moira, I likey lots!!!!! Gorgeous colours together, just perfect and beautiful embossed background too.

sophiebio a dit…

J'adore!